Suitable for clinical settings, occupational health in companies and at home use.
- Nasal/Throat swabs collected using BD dry swabs.
- Samples should be taken from symptomatic patients between days 1-5 from onset of symptoms.
- Specimens should be shipped to the laboratory at ambient temperature in Category B packaging and labelled as containing HIGH RISK specimen.
- Return shipping provided.
- Samples should be sent on the day they are taken for best results, however samples are stable at ambient temperature for 3 days for wet swabs and up to 6 days for dry swabs.
- Turnaround time 1-2 days from receipt of sample.
- These laboratory PCR tests have a sensitivity of xx% and a specificity of xx%.
- Each test kit contains xxx
- Each test result is reviewed by a medical doctor who will send the test report to the patient.
- Further telephone support to discuss the results with a medical doctor can be booked (if required).