Suitable for clinical settings and occupational health in companies.
Antibody test analyses the blood by looking for the IgG antibody, which show if a person had a previous infection with COVID-19. Antibodies are proteins that fight off infection.
- Testing should be undertaken 14 days or more following exposure or onset of symptoms.
- Venous blood sample is required to be sent to the laboratory on the same day/next day. A nurse or phlebotomist can be arranged (additional costs apply – see below).
- These laboratory antibody IgG tests have a sensitivity of 100% and a specificity of 100%.
- Return shipping provided.
- Turnaround time 24-48 hours from receipt of sample at the laboratory.
Need a nurse or phlebotomist to perform the blood draw?
- Blood sample draw using a nurse or phlebotomist can be arranged. Price: £50 (max. 4 people per hour)